Changes to Eurolines Services January 2019
From 11 January onwards the daily Route 880 will cease to operate. The Daily 871 Dublin – London via Birmingham will now serve Lymm Service Station, Warrington. This will offer daily connecting services to Liverpool, Manchester, Bradford and Leeds.
For more details on this change please click here.
Get Across Europe With the Great Value Eurolines Service
- Together with Eurolines, Bus Éireann offers great value daily coach services from Ireland to a wide range of British and European destinations.
- To view the Eurolines timetable, click here.
Easy Travel with Eurolines
- Connect from all parts of Ireland to over 1,500 locations in Britain.
- With connections from London, Eurolines can take you to over 400 major European destinations in 25 countries.
- All Eurolines services are operated with luxury coaches equipped with on-board toilets, reclining seats and panoramic viewing windows
- Eurolines coach services connect with ferry sailings on modern cruise ferries from:
- Dublin Ferryport – Irish Ferries
- Rosslare Harbour – Irish Ferries
Great Value from Eurolines
- Travel with Eurolines from just €53 return
- Bring two medium sized pieces of luggage for free
- No travel tax
- Eurolines all points fare includes travel on Bus Éireann’s Expressway coach and local bus services to your nearest Eurolines departure point
Buying a Ticket
- You can buy your ticket online quickly and easily using the booking process on the left hand side of this page
- You can also book tickets and get further information from any Bus Éireann or Irish Ferries Office
- In Britain, reservations may be made at National Express/Eurolines or any National Express travel agent. Telephone enquiries may be made to National Express customer service/booking centre at 08717 818 177.
Further information is available at Eurolines offices in most European countries or at www.eurolines.com